You are here:
Home > Media Room > News & Press Releases
County Council to hold meetings on consumer affairs, 2013 budget review; to decide on county based business preference program & complimentary parking expansion
11/27/2012 1:00:00 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Joseph Nanni: (216) 698-2520; email@example.com
CLEVELAND – Cuyahoga County Council will hold several important conversations during a series of County Council meetings on Tuesday, November 27, 2012.
- 1:00 p.m. – The Committee of the Whole will discuss the creation of a County Department of Consumer Affairs.
- 2:00 p.m. - The Committee of the Whole will continue with discussion of the County’s 2013 Budget Review.
- 5:00 p.m. –Regular Meeting of Council, will include consideration of:
- the Cuyahoga County Debarment Law
- the establishment of a Cuyahoga County Based Business Preference Program, and
- the expansion of complimentary parking at Huntington Park Garage for members of the public attending meetings of the Council or its committees.
To review the meeting agendas, along with other documents in advance of the meetings – visit council.cuyahogacounty.us.